Friday 14 August 2015

Mid way reminder for Happy Little Stampers


Hi everyone, have you played along with our current challenge?
You still have time to join in this months challenge which is 

SPARKLE

Kylie also as a special offer...


 Whilst I was away last week I met a lovely lady at the local craft shop who let me have a play with some stencils and Sparkle Medium, I had a great time and purchased a stencil and some Gold shine medium an this is the card that I created.
I used kraft card for my base some white ink on a stencil from Imagination Crafts.  I masked off the deer whilst inking up the trees.  I left the stencil in place and added the Gold Shine over the deer outline, and left to dry.
I then sprinkled some chunky white embossing enamel over the card and heat embossed to create the snow.
I stamped and coloured the bird in red promarkers, and the sentiment is from LOTV





6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scene you've created Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Gail. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, wintery scene Gail. LOVE the falling snow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparkle of the gold shine medium! Beautiful use of the embossing enamel for the snow. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the winter scenery. Great card.
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers CC
    Regards,
    BozenA DT HLSCC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card... I love the scene you created... and the gold deer is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx