Sunday 30 August 2015

Birthday wishes


Hope you have all had a lovley day, it as been a little wet here, but then it is a bank holiday weekend!

I have a card to share that I made using a brusho panel this was made using orange and yellow powders I love how the colours mix together and are so different each time you use them.
I stamped my butterfly using a free stamp from indigo blue and just went over it with some wink of stella.
The sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers Bold Birthday Sentiments, these stamps are super quality and give a lovley crisp image.
I popped the panel onto a ivory card base.




5 comments:

  1. Fabulous love the background x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colours of your brushos background, of course (these are my favourite!!). Beautiful card Gail! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Gail, love your background. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful background! I need to try these colors! So pretty with just the black stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gail
    Lovely and vibrant card on this dull day.
    Stunning!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx