Thursday 2 April 2015

Moving Along With The Times

Moving Along With The Times DT

Hello everyone, today is the start of a new challenge over at MAWT  and we would like
you to create something predominately in your Birthday Colours.



My Birthday is in January which is a Garnet
For my card I created a background on watercolour card using distress inks and then added some Spritzing ink in white, a little red embossing powder and then dried it with my hairdryer.
I created a frame in a red card base with a stitched rectangle die, and then added my background card behind.
The rose is a part of a stamp set from Clearly Besotted that I had free with a magazine.
I stamped the stem and flower onto white card and coloured with Promarkers before fussy cutting them out. I stuck the stem directly onto the card base and used some foam pads for the flower.
I have added some red sequins and clear gems, and the thank you tag is from LOTV.





8 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie, wow this is stunning, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have come up with one this one Gail, such a fab design, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous background Gail and a very elegant single rose. Super card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh this is stunning, love the background that you did yourself, Hope alls well, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, a really striking and elegant design!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Gail, love the very beautiful flower.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Gail, I love the rose and wonderful design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Made it at last! Your card is gorgeous, you did a fab job creating the background
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx