Wednesday 15 April 2015

After the rain

Hello everyone.........

I recently sorted out some of my craft stash and came across this little cutie stamp.
The stamp is from the S.W.A.L.K. collection from Crafters Companion and this one is called: 

After The Rain.

I have a friend who is going through a rough patch at the moment so I thought that this stamp and sentiments would be ideal just to remind her that I am thinking about her.

I have coloured the image with promakers and pencils and the papers are from an old docrafts pad that I also found in my stash!! (reminder to self to use up papers)
the sentiment comes with the stamp and I have added some pearls and sequins.


I have also decorated the inside of the card to match the front, the sentiment was included in the set but it was curved the wrong way, so I created a new sentiment on the computer.
I have added a little sunshine die from lil inkers.


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenge


5 comments:

  1. Hi Gail
    A delightful card and so thoughtful too. I'm sure that your friend will be chuffed to receive this.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww such a little cutie... love this card!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Gail! Your colouring is fantastic, and I love the sentiment you've used ... your friend will appreciate receiving this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Gail. I love the sequins and the inside too.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Without Words Challenge
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx