Sunday 28 December 2014

Christmas Card Challenge 4


Good morning to you all........

I hope you have all had a good Christmas and that Santa bought you lots of crafting goodies...

Its time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenge and this week is nice and easy Anything Goes, 


I have decided on a CAS easy card.

For my card I have used Robin Chicklets Digi image from Digi stamp Boutique, this is one of a set of three, and you also get sentiments, although I have used a Pink petticoat sentiment because this was not the card that I had in my mind when I started ! lol
I have coloured the image with Polychromos pencils, and mounted onto some shiny red card, and added the usual Glamour dust around the hat.




post signature
If you are stuck for inspiration why not pop
over and see what the rest of the DT have been doing

DT Members

                       Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather     Jessica     JoAnn     Lisa  
                                     Margo     Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia

9 comments:

  1. So cute Gail, a lovely card, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gail
    Sweet image and love the glitter on hat as well as awesome colouring . Super Christmas card
    hugs Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie I love this so cute, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful CAS card Gail and the cuteness factor is off the scale!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that image. Been looking at the set for awhile now. I might have to break down. Really like the look of the sentiment also. Ugh!! You all make me spend SO much money on crafting stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card with this sweet image! Happy New Year :)
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Gail! Love that little chick! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx