Sunday 16 November 2014

Some good news, and a card

Evening to everyone, hope you have all had a nice week end, and got loads of crafting time.

I just thought  I would share my new with you all.......

I have been chosen to join the DT at Christmas Card Challenge, this will be my first ever DT and I am so excited that I was chosen. Maybe I won't be rushing around next year finishing off all my Christmas cards! lol


The Current challenge is a colour challenge see below, and you still have 6 days left to enter.


This is the card I have made using a pre coloured topper from LOV Bumper Art Pad, I added lots of white flower soft for the snow, used my Blueprint dies for the layout, and added some turquoise card to the image along with some dew drops.
The papers are from Nit Wits Polar Pals collection, and I have mounted the papers onto craft card
Sentiment tag is from LOV


Thanks for visiting
post signature
xx



6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Gail. I love that image. So glad you will be joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new DT place Gail.
    Your card is gorgeous, I love the cute image and beautiful papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome on board Gail!
    Great card!
    Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and love the card! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your DT position! That is such fantastic news, I'm so happy for you! Your card is gorgeous, I love the colours.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Gail. Love the sweet image and the fluffy snow. Looking forward to working with you on the DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx