Thursday 6 November 2014

Christmas Kisses


Hello .....................

sorry for my absence in blog land, I just seemed unable to find time to craft between looking after family and working, and I lost my motivation to visit my craft room.  Then last week end my lovely hubby made me come upstairs on Sunday and craft.  This is what I made.

The image is from LOV and I have coloured with promarkers the papers and card are from my stash box.I have used a couple of different holly dies, the branch is from Die-namites, and the corner is a sizzix die.  I have added some Papermania Tinsel snowflake embossing powder to the edges of the holly branch and flowers, and some red pearls for berries. The flowers are all from Wild Orchid crafts, and I added some gold spirals that I made using wire and gold glitter. The sentiment is computer generated and I used a blank tag stamp from the LOV Christmas sentiment tags. The ribbon is from my stash.

I am entering this card into the Winter wonderland challenge Pick and Mix and I have used

Pearls, Ribbon and Flowers



Challenges I have entered



post signature

2 comments:

  1. A stunning card, your beautiful embellishments are so perfectly arranged. Congrats on your top 3, you deserved it with this gorgeous creation!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Gail. I love all the snow!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Merry Christmas!' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx