Friday 14 November 2014

box card

Todays card I have to show you is a box card, sorry but the pictures don't show it very well, not having made one of these for sometime and forgot how easy they are, and thought I would be able to use my new snowy window die from die namics, I cut the snow out of some glitter card.
The image is from an A4 sheet that I bought last Christmas from LOV.  They were pre-coloured and you got a few different size images.  They have all been coloured by the very talented 
Bev Rochester, and I just added some glamour dust and gold glitter, unfortunately they do not sell them any more, so I am just using up my stock. 
For the window blind I have used tonic studio edge punch, the mulberry paper roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and I have used a holly branch die...I created some snow with embossing powder and glitter, I also added some white twirls from Ribbon Girl, I opened them out and then re wound them to make them a little smaller, I have also added some red berries between the roses also from the ribbon girl.  The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat.





I am entering this card into the following challenges



post signature

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Gail, love the cute image and beautiful design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the fabulous design and adorable image.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Gail, I LOVE how you have done the blind xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is gorgeous. I love the window scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Gail ..WOW love the finer detail on this stunning project . The scene through the window is awesome .
    cheers Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this! Such an incredible design, everything looks so perfect!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering our 'Merry Christmas' challenge with your fabulous card Gail, I really love the window idea.

    Good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx