Sunday 19 January 2014

Sunshine

Hope you are all well and getting in loads of crafting!
The weather is lovely here in Leicester, blue skies and sunshine, not sure how long it will last.
I have not blogged much this week due to working nights but hopefully I will catch up next week.


Today I have a card made using an Elizabeth bell card topper from The Hobby House
This is from the sheet called My Little Garden and they are great when you don't feel like colouring and need a quick card.

I have used some papers from a pad that was free with this months Quick Cards, they are by Kaisercraft and are gorgeous, has soon as i saw them I knew I was going to use these card toppers with them.
The buff card is from paper mill direct, I use this whenever I want a craft card.

I added some orange polka dot ribbon, bow and a little button.


I have had to re- take the photo because the button was missing from my original  (lol) think it was not stuck very well.

Card Recipe

Topper - The Hobby House
Papers - Free from magazine
Ribbon/button - from stash
Sentiment - LOV
Pearls - The Hobby House.
Border die - Tonic 

I am entering this card into the following challenge



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Gail, the colours and papers are so pretty and I love how you've coloured this sweet image...beautiful work :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful colours and layout. These papers are stunning - I couldn't resist them either!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh this is so pretty Gail, the papers are perfect and I love the warm colours...beautifully coloured too :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx