Friday 27 December 2013

Wee stamps topper


Hi, hope you have all had a nice Christmas, and have not indulged to much!!

I was working Nights and finished on Boxing day morning so today is my firs proper day at home, and apart from this post I am going to spend the day watching TV with my lovely Husband who has been a  little neglected over the last few weeks whilst I was finishing off my Christmas cards and making cakes.

Papertake weekly challenge for this week is Pick of the Year and I have chosen to use the Last christmas card of the year challenge

My card for today


I have used a card topper from the Hobby House Wee Stamps Holly Time sheet.

I have added loads of glamour dust and mounted onto Navy blue card.
The paper is from LOV Christmas pad which I bought last year.
The snowflake is from the Spellbinders set.
The blue and white pearls are from Hobby House.
The sentiment is computer generated

I am entering this card into the following challenges


Many thanks for looking
post signature

4 comments:

  1. So cute Gail, enjoy your time with Hubby. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, she is such a cute topper! Enjoy your day!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Gail, such a sweet image and a very pretty card. Hope you're having a lovely day with your hubby :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Gail, love this topper and the pretty design papers to match. Thanks for joining us at The Hobby House.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx