Tuesday 19 November 2013

Oh Christmas tree


I can not believe that it is nearly a week since my last post!!

We have been away in the caravan for a few days doing lots of walking, we did not take the lap top with us so was unable to upload any cards.

This Christmas card was made using a topper from Lili of the Valley, it was in a pack that I bought maybe 2 years ago!! Can not believe that I have not used it before. Not sure if they still sell them but they do have some other lovely toppers and stamps so well worth a visit. I have used a card base from white linen card, and matted onto navy card.



Card Recipe

Topper LOV
Paper LOV
Sentiment LOV
trim from stash
Pearls Hobby House
Snowflake from spellbinders 

I am entering this card into the following challenge


Many thanks for looking


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering our snow flake challenge!

    Leanne DT@4CraftyChicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i just love your card and great image, thanks for joining us at 4 crafty chicks
    caroline gdt

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love the blue and white theme with the dash of red. Such a cute image...LOTV does make really nice images. Love the reverse papers...a very nice card! --Gail L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx