Wednesday 23 March 2016

Hello



I have a one layer card to share made following the theme over at 
One Layer Simplicity it seems ages since I had a play in this challenge.

The theme is 
 Let Green 'March' In

I am also playing along at Less is More

What's outside your window

the green leaves and shoots are just starting to pop through the soil in our garden

I have used one of my favourite stamp sets Awsomely Artistic from Stampin Up.
I created my panel by first scoring two lines across the front of my card and then masking of the centre.  The larger leaves where stamped in Old Olive, I then used Wild Wasabi for the smaller leaves and Mint Macaron for the grunge pattern.  I stamped my sentiment in Old Olive.



12 comments:

  1. this is a lovely single layer card Gail. I like the colours too. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Very serene. Love the tiny splats and diamante touches to offset your ferns x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card love the green tones and touch of sparkle. I really like how you confined the stamping to one are of the card beautifully CAS.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous one layer design, Gail! Love the fresh greens and scored lines. Great to see you at Less Is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning one layer card. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this card - so CAS and very calming/attractive in its feel. I love the restricted colour palette and hint of sparkle. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card Gail !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB! I do love a splatter too!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are fantastic ferns to represent the shoots that are starting to appear. Such a beautifully CAS card Gail. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What lovely spring shoots Gail, fab one layer.
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's taken me a while to get around to seeing what's outside your window!
    This is fabulous Gail, I just love that limited colour palette!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love those gorgeous green ferny leaves. Slightly William Morris style! Love it! Lou x (Guest designer at LIM)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx