Tuesday 16 February 2016

Just Sayin HELLO




I just love these bright colours for this weeks challenge over at 

I will be working away from home for 6 months starting in May,  so I am trying to make some cards that I can use to keep in touch with friends and family.

I used Tangerine tango for the card base and then used DSP in daffodil delight matted onto some Pool Party card stock.  I used Hello You Thinlits die cutting the Hello 4 times in Pool Party cardstock and then adhering together to give the word some dimension.
I stamped just sayin in Tangerine Tango.




3 comments:

  1. I love how you used the colors...so bright and fun! That hello die is such a cute one,too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pop of sunshine & warm colors...just right for the weather that so many of us have been having around the world. That bold hello is in a perfect color to look pretty with the 'warmth'. TFS &Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail, I love how you used the colors. That Pool hello pops perfectly off the background. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx