Friday 8 January 2016

the sky's the limit



I am here to day to share a card made using one of the Free sale-a-bration stamp sets from Stampin Up, this set is only available until 15th Feb when you spend £45.00.

I created a base from Whisper White card stock, and stamped my little clouds in Pool Party ink, I then sponged some soft sky around the clouds.  The main image was stamped in black memento as was the sentiment. A very quick and easy one layer card.

I was inspired to create this card by the current challenge over at



If You would like to purchase any of the Stampin Up products used then please send me an email to place an order.

1 comment:

  1. Your subtle sky and fabulous plane tie in perfectly with your sentiment and our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx