Thursday 21 January 2016

Happy Birthday




hello..........

I seam to be making lots of nice bright cards just lately think it must be this dreary weather we are having, we have not seen much sunshine here in Leicester this week!

I have been sorting out my craft stash and found this gorgeous stamp from lil of the valley, she is just so cute that I immediately inked it and stamped onto watercolour card.
I then noticed this card here on the gallery over at LOTV and fell in love with the colour and design so I cased the card colours, and the wonky layout.
I used distress inks to colour her and the card I have used is Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo, the Happy Birthdy sentiment  I also found in my stash and no idea where its from ! I used a Blue Print die to cut the little tags and circle and then stamped Take it easy from another stamp set from LOTV.
My daughter bought me a little sewing machine from hobby craft for christmas, so I decided to use it to stitch around my card, I love to see stitching but it is always to much trouble to get my big machine out and set it up, but this was so easy so you will be seeing more stitching on my cards!!

I am off to help my Mum & Dad move into their little bungalow this weekend, it seems ages since they sold their old house and we had hoped they would be in before christmas but better late than never, 
I will catch up with you all after the week end.


5 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Sweet image and I love the way you've coloured it. The stitching adds a great detail to the card. Good luck with the move and hope it all goes smoothly for your mum and dad. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card & image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and pretty card Gail, love the spring colours too! Looks like you're having with the sewing machine and your sewing is so neat...I'd never be able to do straight lines like this! Hope the move went well! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, sweet card. Very cute. I love the design LOTV.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx