Tuesday 3 November 2015

thanks




Hi everyone, I have a card to share using a new technique for me, I have seen so many fantastic cards created using Inka Gold I decided to buy some and have a little play.  I watched some videos and tutorials on you tube and then decided to have a go at this technique from Loll which you can find here 

I started off with some mixed media card, distress re inker and some inca gold paste, after following Loll's tutorial this is my result.  I love the panel that I have created and the hardest part was waiting for it to dry.
I used a memory box butterfly die and then rubbed some inca gold paste all over it, and then mounted onto my card base with some foam pads.
The sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers Shop ' Thinking of You' set. Which is available HERE


This month the CAS challenge at Happy Little Stampers is Gilding so I will be linking my card up to the challenge.


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous background, Gail! And I'm about to swoon over that butterfly! I kept talking myself out of buying Inka Gold, but Loll wore me down. If she hadn't this would have convinced me I had to have some! Thanks for sharing this with us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is so elegant! Love all that gold and smooched background. Thank you for playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful result Gail. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background! I love that technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous background and the butterfly looks amazing. Thanks for playing along with the HLS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx