Friday 21 August 2015

congratulations



I have a card to share this morning for the challenge over at Less is More which this week is 

Congratulations

I used brushos again to make my panel but just used a small amount of the black, and you get such a awesome range of colours from just a few sprinkles.
I used a stitched rectangle die for my panel and the sentiment is from Clearly Besotted, I tried to create a bit of a shadow around the sentiment but not sure about it!!
I created the stars from a Stampin Up punch and a snippet of glitter card.





6 comments:

  1. Fab make, I love how the black sort of fragments in to so many different colours with the addition of water!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun and striking Brushos technique Gail and a super fun Congrats card
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail, lovely card with a good effect. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tones to that black brusho shade and I think your shadow sentiments works really well with your brusho splatters.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew what a dramatic card Gail - great use of your Brushos
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx