Wednesday 15 April 2015

Creative Moments Challenge 66


Today sees the start of a new challenge at Creative Moments

This week we have the theme SPRING/EASTER

and our sponsor for this challenge is

RSD - http://www.zibbet.com/Rick1949

the image I have used is available HERE

I chose to make an Easter card, I know its a little late, but I have used some nice spring colours.
I have coloured the image with my pencils, and tried to keep the rabbit as white as possible.
The background paper is some scrap from a LOTV pad.
I added a little banner sentiment in a mixture of colours but it doesn't show up to well in my picture.
The layout is from a mixture of Die namic blueprint die's



3 comments:

  1. This is a really fun and fab card Gail, that image is great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail
    What a fun and cute image with a lovely backing paper.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx