Sunday 26 April 2015

Christmas card challenge 21


This weeks challenge over at Christmas Card Challenge is Anything goes


the card that I have to show you is made using an image from Digi Stamp Boutique, it is part of an A4 sheet, there are 6 images with sentiments and they are already coloured !!
I printed out the A4 sheet and then die cut each image with a stitched square, I added glamour dust to highlight and then added to a square of patterned paper, super quick and easy and I made 6 cards in about 20 mins.
All the papers are from my bits and bobs box so not sure where they are from.


another image.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Gail
    Wish I could pop out 6 cards in 20 minutes lol!
    Super cute and super quick.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The image and paper look so perfect together. I love the alternative one too!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx