Monday 23 February 2015

Flower Girl card 2



This morning I have another card to share using the Flower Girl digi image from Whimsie Doodles
I am so in love with this little girl at the moment she is so easy to colour and cut out.
When i saw this weeks challenge at Allsorts Challenge was to use purple I decided to make another card.

I have again coloured her with promarkers and fussy cut before mounting onto my rectangle base.  
 I have used some purple card, and some patterned paper from a LOTV pad.  I did not have any thin purple ribbon so I cut a strip of card, and then added a little die cut bow.
The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat.



i am entering this card into the following challenge



5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Gail, such a sweet image coloured so beautifully.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, I can really see why you love this image! The purple colour scheme is gorgeous and I love the cute bow.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabbie creation using Flower Girl... perfect in her lilac!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx