Saturday 31 January 2015

Happy Valentines Day



Hi...

It is just starting to snow here, hopefully just a shower because I have to drive over to my mum's later as it is her birthday today.

Some good news think that my internet problem is sorted (even though sky say nothing wrong) since I reported it and they tested the line it as not cut out, so fingers crossed.

This is a card that I made for the current In The Pink challenge Pink and Pearle.
I have used an old image called coco from Digi Stamp Boutique and coloured him with inktense pencils, isn't he just so cute.
I made a frame from some pink shimmer card, and cut out two hearts from a sizzix nesting hearts die.
The Sentiment is from Pink Petticoat, and the pink pearls from my stash.



I am entering this card into the following challenges


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so delicate and fabulous Gail... I love the gorgeous colouring of that little cutie bear... and the perfect layout with those lovely hearts!

    Thanks for sharing at In The PInk this time... good luck and hope to see you again soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest Valentine, Gail - I love your little bear with his heart balloons and your soft coloring! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Gail - gorgeous soft colours and such a sweet image.
    Thanks for playing along at In The Pink this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really cute Valentine card Gail and I love your subtle colouring style. The frame is perfect for the image and I can imagine that the recipient might want to put it in the wall!
    Glad to hear that internet problems have ended.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs,
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx