Friday 19 December 2014

Monster Christmas



Good evening.......

Today I have actually finished my Christmas shopping, which is perhaps a good job as we are away in Liverpool for the weekend.  We have tickets to see John Bishop, and are staying overnight, my son as volunteered to look after the dog (not sure he knows what he is letting himself in for!) so tomorrow morning we are off.

Onto my card.
I have used Monster Christmas from Digi Stamp Boutique and coloured with prisma pencils, they are so quick to use, I have also added my usual glamour dust, the sentiment comes with the image, and the paper is from Nit Wits snow princess.




I am entering this card into the Digi Stamp Boutique December competition.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Such a fantastic image! So different for Christmas - I love it!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx