Sunday 21 December 2014

Christmas Card Challenge week 3 DT


Good morning to you all.........

To day starts a new challenge over at Christmas Card Challenge, and this week is an inspiration photo 


For my card I have cut a square using a blueprint die and cut a circle in the middle.  The snow drifts are a die namics die, and the blue spotted card is from my stock.  I have added lots of glamour dust, and used a pre coloured image from LOTV art pad which I have fussy cut and used foam pads to mount onto the card base.  The sentiment tags are also from LOTV and the button is from my stash.



thank you for visiting
post signature



Do pop along to the challenge and see what the rest of the DT have been up to



                       Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather     Jessica     JoAnn     Lisa  
                                     Margo     Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia

7 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute Gail. I love the image and the little scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Gail, I love the image and fabulous layout.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Christmas card Gail. I love the happy penguin and the design you created is lovely.
    Have a great Christmas.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Gail .tis a cute card . Love the design and your image is a delight .
    hugs Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. Love the cute image and your layout. Have a great week and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! This is such perfect design - I love your winter scene. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! :)
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx