Sunday 4 May 2014



Good morning to you all, hope you are getting lots of crafting done.  I thought I would just let you know why I have been absent. 

My daughter has been in hospital going through test, and they think she may have MS, this obviously came as a shock because it was so sudden, I have been very busy looking after her running back and forth to hospital.  
I do visit your blogs but do not always have time to leave a comment.  


Love to you all and happy crafting.

post signaturexx




2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this Gail. I have been thinking of you and hoping that you were okay. Sending you and your daughter hugs, strength and positive thoughts at this difficult time.
    Rebecca.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about your daughter.
    Take care, sending you both hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx