Wednesday 18 December 2013

more christmas cards



Good morning to everyone, Sorry for not posting for a while but I have been away visiting christmas markets in Belgium.
We had planned to go to Belgium on a P & O mini cruise and booked over 12 months ago, and then last Wed  4 days before we were due to sale they canceled!! we were all so disappointed so decided to book our own.
I managed to book a lovely hotel in Oustend and we took the car over on the ferry Dover to Dunkirk, and drove the short distance into Belgium, the used public transport which was brilliant to get us all to Bruges and Ghents christmas markets.  I bought loads of lovely chocolates back!
Anyway enough of my hols back to these 2 cards. 
They are both made from  digi kits available from the clip art fairy  I love these kits as they are so versatile, and you can make them as detailed as you like. 
I have added some glamour dust and the sentiments are from Craftwork cards.


Thank you for looking and hopefully I will be back to colouring after the Christmas Holidays.post signature

2 comments:

  1. Your trip to Belgium sounds fantastic! Love the cards - the images are so cute and the glamour dust looks great.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd have been gutted if my hols had been cancelled 4 days before too, glad you got to book your own trip and by the sounds of it you had a lovely time :)
    2 lovely CAS cards, really show off the lovely cute images. Happy Christmas!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx