Monday 23 December 2013

Free Digi


Good afternoon, hope you are all tucked up safe away from this awful weather!!  It is atrocious here in Leicester, upstairs of the house feels like being on top of a mountain with the wind blowing around the windows, and the rain lashing against them.
I have still got one or two presents to wrap (think I will be doing them on Christmas morning lol)


I have made two A6 cards today using this months free digi stamp from Digi Stamp Boutique, only available during December,  it comes both coloured and black and white.

I have printed out the coloured image onto white linen card and die cut with a scalloped rectangle die, added some glamour dust just for a change! and a couple of gems.  

The papers are from my scrap box left over from last christmas and just the right size for these cards.



Many thanks for visiting.

I am entering this card into this months Digi Stamp Boutique challenge
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx